Minna No Chorus
Login

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Minna No Chorus
Login
Minna No Chorus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Distortion of Wonderland

Go down

How was the prologue

The Distortion of Wonderland Vote_lcap0%The Distortion of Wonderland Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Distortion of Wonderland Vote_lcap0%The Distortion of Wonderland Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

The Distortion of Wonderland Empty The Distortion of Wonderland

Post  E c h o Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:59 am

Basically this is a fanfiction for Shugo Chara! javascript:emoticonp('Razz')

I uploaded it already in fanfiction.net (my name is Xerra Phene) but maybe uploading it here would be good too. Here's the prologue.

The Distortion of Wonderland

Prologue

-The Laughing Midnight-

It was exactly twelve midnight. People were sleeping and everything was quiet, everything but a single baby. She made noises throughout the whole night which shook the whole house, bouncing across the walls therefore making echoes. Usually cries and screams would be heard from a normal baby but this one, she was different. She was laughing and laughing but no one knew why she did; only she knew. She laughed harder every minute and though hushes and groans were made, she never stopped. She continued laughing though nothing seemed funny to make her do so, but then she suddenly became quiet. Her head slowly looked to her left, making her necklace slide from above her chest down to her bed, showing a single pendant which proclaimed the letter "A". As she did so, she curiously looked at the white roses surrounding her small and delicate body which seemed to hide her whole existence. Usually white roses would be nice to look at but these roses also seemed different, just like her. They were tainted with blood… And so continued the laughing which never stopped until the sun rose…

"My lady, she's back again." Kneeling down, a guy with a large hat that covered half of his head announced. Seeing as the only thing that showed underneath his large hat was his mouth, they found that he was smiling so naughtily.

"My, time flies so fast… And I just happened to kill her during the last sixteen years." She licked her lips hungrily as she laughed so mysteriously. She flipped her long blonde hair behind her and she regained her posture. She stared seductively at his hat, knowing that his eyes behind it see her clearly, and gave him her never ending order. "Commence the operation, Mad hatter. Tell every living creature in Wonderland that she is back…"

Very Happy that's the end of it! Here's the link for the rest of the chapters :3 I'm still currently updating it. Maybe after periodical examinations? xD

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7001731/2/The_Distortion_of_Wonderland

:3 please visit and review!

E c h o

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum